Updated: 4:30pm AEST on Wednesday, 15 April 2020
- A new Higher Education Relief Package will support workers who have been displaced as a result of the COVID-19 crisis and who are looking to upskill or retrain. It will also provide funding certainty to higher education providers. Read more.
- $3 million further funding to support frontline health workers with training and information on the treatment of coronavirus. Read more.
- The Government has passed legislation for the $130 billion JobKeeper Payment to keep more Australians in jobs and support businesses affected by the Coronavirus. Read more.
- There has been an increase in COVID-19 themed cyber activity towards websites designed to either install software or steal personal information and banking details. Learn more about protecting yourself against cybercrime, or report a cybercrime.
- Public gatherings, excluding household members, have been reduced to a maximum of two people. Check State and Territory websites for further enforcement information.
- Everyone should stay home unless you are: shopping for what you need, receiving medical care, exercising or travelling to work or education. Read more.
- Stay informed. Download the official government “Coronavirus Australia” app in the Apple App Store or Google Play, or join our WhatsApp channel on iOS or Android.
一项新的高等教育救助计划 (A new Higher Education Relief Package) 将帮助那些因新冠病毒 (COVID-19) 危机而流离失所、希望提高技能或接受再培训的工人。它还将为高等教育机构提供资金保障。阅读更多。
另外将会进一步拨款 300 万澳币，为前线医护人员提供治疗冠状病毒的培训和资料。阅读更多。
政府已经通过了1300亿美元的就业补贴 (JobKeeper) 法案，以保证更多的澳大利亚人就业，并支持受冠状病毒影响的企业。阅读更多。
公共集会，不包括家庭成员，已经减少到最多两个人。查看州和领地的网站 (State and Territory websites) 以获取进一步的执法信息。
每个人都应该呆在家里，除非你是：购买所需物品 (可以不是必需品)，接受医疗护理，锻炼 (合规，意思不太明确，尺度不好把握，所以还是在家锻炼吧) 或去上班或上学。阅读更多。